Hello Halo! Chiropractor in Oakland CA
At Halo Health, our mission is to help you live a wonderful life. Our multifaceted approach to care gives us the best chance to get you feeling better, and keep you at your best.
Our program of care addresses the unique challenges that you face in achieving your health goals. Whether that means simply getting out of pain, maintaining your current state of health, taking preventive action, or sticking to your exercise routine, we offer a high level of care and accountability to maximize your success.
Why Halo Health?
Key Features Of Our Care:
- Effective: Our care for you is designed around you; get ready to notice the difference.
- Personalized, Preventive and Big Picture: Addressing your unique and immediate needs, while also seeking to the find the underlying causes, and support health longevity.
- Collaborative: Working with other providers when necessary, on your behalf.
- Functional: Focused on optimizing function and improving quality of life.
- Electronic Forms and Patient Portal: Leveraging health technology to provide the best patient experience possible.
- Accountability: When you want it, providing support for you to follow through on your self-care.
- Inclusive: Providing a safe space and care for every person.
- Socially Conscious: Standing for social justice, and standing up against racism, sexism and violence.
- Community & Environment: Doing business locally, and prioritizing environmental sustainability, for the health of all.
Your First Visit
As a new patient, your first appointment will entail a consultation and exam with the doctor. If you are in acute need, and the doctor deems it appropriate, you may be adjusted on this visit. Otherwise, we will schedule a follow-up appointment for your adjustment. We want to offer you the best care possible, and want to be sure we are a good match to provide you with care. This is organized to be the most time and cost-effective strategy for you.
Paperwork may be completed online in advance of your appointment, or at the office. If you choose to wait to fill out your paperwork in the office, please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete.
- Tuesday8 AM - 6 PM
- Thursday8 AM - 6 PM
- Friday2 PM - 6 PM
- Saturday2 PM - 6 PM
Make An Appointment Now
Or fill out the form below and we’ll get back in touch with you to schedule.
Expect your first visit to last 1 hour, 15 minutes in total.
When you schedule your initial appointment, our staff will obtain your email address and will send you an invite to securely complete your paperwork online. This then gives you access to our patient portal.
Free Phone Consult
If you’d like to discuss your present situation and the option of care with the chiropractor, Dr. Jobelius is happy to talk with you.
We offer a free 10-minute phone consultation that allows you to speak with the chiropractor and ask any questions you may have. This also gives us both the opportunity to see if we’re a good match.
Simply call us to request free phone consult, and we’ll get you scheduled!
We are conveniently located in the historic Rockridge district in Oakland, CA. Just a short walk from the Rockridge BART Station, our office is easily accessible to commuters from all around the Bay. Parking is also abundant on College Avenue, and there are bike racks situated right outside the office.
Halo Health and Life Chiropractic have partnered to share a space. When you arrive, simply ring the bell for Halo and we’ll buzz you in. Once in the building, please follow the signs for Life Chiropractic.
Located At 5330 College Ave, Suite 210, Oakland CA